NEWS!!!!!

Dear All,

Considering the situation with the COVID-19 virus the GEOHAB Scientific Committee and the CPC, together with the local organizers, have decided to postpone the conference to next year, spring 2021, the exact date to be finalized later, but retainingVenice  as the conference location. We hope this situation passes soon and we will send you further information on the conference towards the end of the year.

Best regards
Fantina and Federica

On behalf of the GEOHAB Community

 

Dear All,

We deeply regret to inform you that after considering the current situation in Italy related to the COVID-19 virus, and in agreement with CPC and the GEOHAB Scientific Committee, we are forced to postpone the GEOHAB2020 conference in Venice until another date, yet to be determined, which we will communicate to you as soon as possible.
We would like to thank all the people who already sent us their abstracts and for  their interest in the conference. We will keep the abstracts on hand confidential until we determine the date of the next conference. We will destroy any abstract whose author requests such an action.
We hope that those of you who already booked their travel to Venice will be fully reimbursed considering the exceptional circumstances.

Yours sincerely,
Fantina and Federica

On behalf of the GEOHAB Community

18-22 May 2020

Venice, Italy

Institute of Marine Sciences (CNR – ISMAR)